Pioneer Specialty's truck body and trailer manufacturing insurance team approaches your work and property risks with the same high level of care and attention you offer your clients.
Our customizable program offers a variety of coverages and services to fit your unique insurance needs.
- Commercial Auto Liability/Physical Damage (minimum deductible $1,000)
- Drive-Away Collision
- Employee Benefit Liability
- Employer's Practices Liability (EPL) (except in ND, OR, and WA)
- Equipment Breakdown
- Garage Keeper's Physical Damage
- Garage Liability
- General Liability
- Inland Marine
- Manufacturer's E&O
- Open Lot Physical Damage
- Workers' Compensation (except in ND, OR, and WA)
- Enhancement endorsements available for General Liability, Property, and Auto
Pioneer Specialty seeks to insure truck body, truck trailer, and truck equipment operations that meet the following guidelines:
Truck Body Manufacturing
- Operations that fabricate specialized truck bodies on pre-manufactured truck chassis. Examples of finished trucks include fire trucks, refuse trucks, tank trucks, and commercial utility trucks.
- Operations that manufacture commercial trailers such as semitrailers, flat-bed trailers, trailers designed to haul equipment, dump trailers, and commercial grade utility trailers.
Truck Equipment Manufacturing / Upfitters
- Commercial and municipal use truck equipment fabricators that build and upfit equipment to commercial trucks, such as commercial grade snow handling equipment, road maintenance equipment, boom attachments, and aerial access equipment.